Comment on page
Last updated at 12/23/2021
BVGAME Limited Company (“Company”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This policy (together with our Terms) sets out how we will process and use any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will handle it. By using our Products and/or Services, you accept and consent to the practices described in this policy.
When you register an account with us or connect your wallet:
- We will use your personal information to process your registration and to carry out our obligations arising from any agreements entered into between you and us.
- Information about you that we collect from you may include, your name, age, e-mail location, cryptocurrency wallet public address,
- We may also share your personal information with our affiliates, and selected third parties including business partners, suppliers, and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you
- Where you have expressed an interest in receiving communications from us:
- This section applies if you have opted in to receive communications regarding our project from us, including your participation in our activities or events.
- We will handle your personal information (such as your name and email address) to provide you with communications regarding our project.
- When we send you emails regarding our project because you have opted-in to receive them, we rely on your consent to contact you.
- Every email we send to you regarding our project will also contain instructions on how to unsubscribe from receiving them.
You can tell us that you do not want your personal information to be processed in this way at any time by contacting us at the Contact Information set out below or, where relevant, by following the unsubscribe link shown in every email you receive from us
We share your aggregated, anonymous data with third-party analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our product.
We will also use your personal information for the purposes of making our Service and Product more secure, and to administer our app and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical, and survey purposes.We process your data for this reason because we have a legitimate interest to provide you with the best experience we can, and to ensure that our site is kept secure.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us which is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Our website uses these "cookies" to collect information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
- We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to their Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
- We may use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways, including to:
- provide the Services and its content to you;
- respond to comments and questions, and provide customer service;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide such information;
- communicate with you about your purchase;
- inform you about important changes to, or other news about, the Services or any of its features or content;
- operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and analyze the Services;
- monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities for marketing or advertising purposes;
- detect, prevent, or investigate security breaches, fraud, and other unauthorized or illegal activity;
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes;
- allow you to participate in interactive features on the Services;
- send promotional communications, such as information about features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events;
- share information across the Company's products and devices to provide a more tailored and consistent experience on all Company products you use;
- develop, test, and improve new products or services, including by conducting surveys and research, and testing and troubleshooting new products and features;
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share the password with anyone. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will take all commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any accounting or legal requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for the personal information we hold, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal information, the reasons why we handle your personal information, and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements. In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
You have certain rights under applicable legislation, and in particular under Regulation EU 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or ‘GDPR’). You can find out more about the GDPR and your rights by accessing the European Commission’s website.
You have the general right to request the erasure of your personal information in the following circumstances:
the personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected; you withdraw your consent to consent-based processing and no other legal justification for processing applies; you object to processing for direct marketing purposes; we unlawfully processed your personal information; and erasure is required to comply with a legal obligation that applies to us.
HOWEVER, WHEN INTERACTING WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS DELETED. THIS IS BECAUSE THE BLOCKCHAIN IS A PUBLIC DECENTRALIZED NETWORK AND BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT GENERALLY ALLOW FOR DATA TO BE DELETED AND YOUR RIGHT TO ERASURE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE FULLY ENFORCED. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES WE WILL ONLY BE ABLE TO ENSURE THAT ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT IS HELD BY US IS PERMANENTLY DELETED.
We will proceed to comply with an erasure request without delay unless continued retention is necessary for:
Exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; Complying with a legal obligation under EU or other applicable law; The performance of a task carried out in the public interest; Archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes, under certain circumstances; and/or The establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. Right to restrict processing and right to object to processing You have a right to restrict the processing of your personal information, such as where:
you contest the accuracy of the personal information; where processing is unlawful you may request, instead of requesting erasure, that we restrict the use of the unlawfully processed personal information; we no longer need to process your personal information but need to retain your information for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances, such as where the processing is based on your consent and you withdraw that consent. This may impact the services we can provide and we will explain this to you if you decide to exercise this right.
HOWEVER, WHEN INTERACTING WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN, AS IT IS A PUBLIC DECENTRALIZED NETWORK, WE WILL LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO PREVENT EXTERNAL PARTIES FROM PROCESSING ANY PERSONAL DATA WHICH HAS BEEN WRITTEN ONTO THE BLOCKCHAIN. IN THESE CIRCUMSTANCES WE WILL USE OUR REASONABLE ENDEAVOURS TO ENSURE THAT ALL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA HELD BY US IS RESTRICTED, NOTWITHSTANDING THIS, YOUR RIGHT TO RESTRICT TO PROCESSING MAY NOT BE ABLE TO BE FULLY ENFORCED.
Where the legal basis for our processing is your consent or the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, you have a right to receive the personal information you provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or ask us to send it to another person.
As explained above, we do not use automated decision-making, but where any automated decision-making takes place, you have the right in this case to express your point of view and to contest the decision, as well as request that decisions based on automated processing concerning you or significantly affecting you and based on your personal data are made by natural persons, not only by computers.
You have a choice about whether or not you wish to receive information from us. We will not contact you for marketing purposes unless:
You have a business relationship with us, and we rely on our legitimate interests as the lawful basis for processing (as described above) you have otherwise given your prior consent (such as when you download one of our guides)
You also have a right to access the information we hold about you. We are happy to provide you with details of the Personal Information that we hold or process. To protect your personal information, we follow set storage and disclosure procedures, which mean that we will require proof of identity from you prior to disclosing such information. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us on the above details.
Where the legal basis for processing your personal information is your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time by contacting us on the above details.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us as set out above and we will then investigate the matter.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in the country of your habitual residence, place of work, or the place where you allege an infringement of one or more of our rights has taken place if that is based in the EEA.
Under the CCPA, a business that sells California residents' personal information to others: 1) must give notice to California residents before selling their personal information to others; and 2) must provide the right to opting out of the sale of their personal information. BattleVerse does not sell and has not in the past 12 months sold personal information, including personal information of anyone under 16 years old. Thus, these notification and opt-out requirements do not apply to BattleVerse.